|Subj:||Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - Mars Dust Strom Caused By Asteroid Hit?|
|Date:||8/2/01 10:06:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time|
To: email@example.com (Breaking News)
Mars Dust Storm Caused By Asteroid Hit?...08/03/01
by Mitch Battros (ECTV)
I just returned from the studio having just completed my interview with Dr.
Tom VanFlandren. I'm still trying to catch my breath. What he had to say
was astounding. You may remember the news of a "sudden dust storm on Mars"
which was released July19th by NASA. Full Story:
NASA's statement: On June 26, 2001, the Hubble Space Telescope spotted a
dust storm brewing in Hellas Basin on Mars. A day later the storm "exploded"
and became a global event.
Dr. Tom VanFlandren's Bio: http://www.metaresearch.org/home/about%20meta%20research/vanflandern.asp
One of the more important facts is to understand Mar's atmosphere. It is about 1% as that of Earth. A one hundred mile an hour wind here on Earth, would equate to approximately 10 mph on Mars. This appears to challenge the notion of some sort of wind storm as first announced my Nasa officials. Dr. VanFlandren would suggest "what occurred on Mars has all the symptoms of an asteroid collision". For the first on 'live' TV, I was speechless.
Could it be the apparent increase in NEA's (near earth asteroids) had been related to what recently occurred on Mars? Did the bolide that streaked across the US east coast been part of the same cluster that may be related to the Mars incident? Dr. VanFlandren states "an asteroid that could destroy a large city hits about every century". The last one that hit was the "Tungusta" on the morning of June 30, 1908 at 7:17 AM. This would suggest we are due at anytime.
The good news is in the detection of NEA's. Tom VanFlandren states "our ability to track NEA's has gone from 10% 1998, to 30% today." Of course this still leaves an astounding 70% still undetected.
The possible Mars asteroid collision is a fast breaking story. I am expecting a lot of heat on this one. They tell me the closer to the source, the hotter the heat. This may take more time and concentration from my other work at the hospital and Red Cross. You can help by supporting ECTV through obtaining your subscription today. I hope to bring updates weekly on this event. Let's shake the trees a bit and see what falls out. Subscribe: http://www.earthchangestv.com/subscribe.htm
Here is another quote from Nasa emphasizing the gravity of the Mars dust storm. " (NASA scientist) feelings must have been mixed indeed when the first images arrived at mission control and revealed .... a world-wide haze. The surface of the entire planet was hidden by the biggest dust storm anyone had ever seen! Only Olympus Mons, a giant volcano 24 kilometers high, peeked above the clouds." http://www.earthchangestv.com/secure/Breaking_News/July2001/0717planet.htm
More on this breaking news item Saturday, August 4th . Today's "live" interview will be on our 'audio/video' page by Monday night. Audio/Video Page: http://www.earthchangestv.com/AudioCapture/index.htm
Sign up for Earth Changes TV subscription today.
At only two dollars per month, you can't afford not to.
Producer - Earth Changes TV