Subj: 990/Recorder/Tesla/etc.
Date: 11/15/99 6:30:25 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: (Rudolf, Graf von Monke)

Mr. Steadman,

Another poster at the Rumormillnews forum provided a link to your site in response to a post of mine. I had an idea about some of the recent crashes that have occurred in the area around Martha's Vineyard. The material that follows the next paragraph contains excerpts from my emails and responses received.
>I'd be very pleased to learn your ideas on this subject.
>von Monke
>About the recorder: I wouldn't be surprised if it took them that long
>to "find" it because they had to acquire/manufacture, record, and wreck one -
>which might take two or three days. That would account for the
>autopilot being switched off and the controlled nature of the descent -
>to a point where the device got disconnected from it's socket or
>whatever and thrown out the hatch.
>Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 11:58:30 -0700
> Dear Count von Monke,
> I strongly doubt that inert particles in an aircraft cabin could
>become noxious.
> However, certain EM/RF frequencies can induce increased pathogenicity
> bacteria and, if I may speculate, could conceivably even cause
>bacteria on a
> carpet to rise into
> the air by perturbations of the air molecules. The tubercle bacillus
>would be an
> example that could infect passengers of an aircraft in the closed
>space of the
> cabin. I would suspect that certain chemical precursors of a
>so-called binary
> toxic chemical
> could also be induced to combine in this way, inducing lethality
> inhalation...
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "Rudolf, Graf von Monke" wrote:
> > Do you know whether it is possible to cause particulate matter
>already present
> in a pressurized cabin, say of an airliner or lear jet, to
> > combine in such a way that the resultant atmospheric conditions
>within the
> cabin are no longer compatible with human life? Or would it
> > be necessary to first introduce some receptor (either tech,
>gaseous, or viral)
> into the environment. In one of my posts I used the subject
> > header, "How many parts/1000 were required" to see if that would
> some response or interest.
> >
> > I think that with advanced tracking capabilities and some of that
> Tesla technology what I've suggested is possible, but I lack the
>science (as
> usual) to determine with any degree of certitude the rightness or
>wrongness of
> my hypothesis.
> >
> > I'd be very pleased to learn your views on the subject.
> >
> > In the Country of the Blind the One-Eyed Man is King
> >
> Rudolf:
> You have certainly posed an interesting question. -- The
>phenomena that
> you have suggested may be possible. If you consider resonating the
> "matter" at the frequency that would "activate" it to a state which
> produce the desired effects. -- Such as turning a liquid into a gas.
>-- You
> could also take a gas which is already present in the "contained
>atmosphere" of
> the target, but is not "harmful" to human physiology and increase
>it's rate of
> activation
> (you could consider this in terms of increasing it's vibrational
> through resonance/non resonance, depending on what the desired effect
> be... some substances that would normally act "inert" to the human
> could become "controllers" of specific molecules (affect them) within
>the body
> and if the proper ones are chosen, entire organs could be
> (affected)... This technology has been in existence for quite some
> Tesla laid most of the ground work in this field. He had a good
> understanding of frequency, it's generation and effects within our
> system"... HAARP technology (ionospheric heaters, HAARP being but one
>located in
> Gakona, Alaska) is Tesla technology... Upon the death of Tesla, his
>notes were
> confiscated by "governments"... they have been studied extensively by
> scientists of those governments in an attempt to produce frequency
> and controls
> which would effect the results that he described (and often had
>created himself)
> -- After Bernard Eastlund had built the HAARP facility in Gakona and
> it's operational effectiveness, he was removed from the project
>--Edward Teller
> was then put on the project since he had been studying yet another
>"portion" of
> Tesla knowledge (Tesla was such a "heavy dude" that it seems no one
>modern day
> "scientist" is capable of fully understanding or putting into effect
> technologies, so they specialize in tiny segments of the Tesla notes
>-- Teller
> had studied the notes for about 20 years as I recall before his
>entrance into
> the HAARP project) -- Teller was detailed to work on the "particle
> capabilities of HAARP -- others say the "Death Ray" -- new terms and
>old terms
> used by those of various "schools of thought" concerning Tesla
> The link on the Rumor Mill that you refer to has a
>"few facts"
> in it, but much more research must be done to actually understand the
> technologies -- In fact I don't recall anything in that link that
>deals with the
> technology to any depth -- the link mostly deals with the existence
>of the
> facility --
> For those who have had limited or no exposure to classified
>government projects
> and installations it may even seem like a "fairy tale" -- it's not.
> Well, I may have digressed into areas that don't tell you exactly
>what it
> was that you were searching for -- maybe not? It's an interesting
>study to say
> the least -- If you have done any research at all in this field and
>then study
> the current "Contrail/Chemtrail" phenomena, it poses a whole new
>arena of
> possible speculation -- and then there is DNA -- I better stop at
>this point --
> Any questions?
> "Rudolf, Graf von Monke" wrote:
> > Greetings
> >
> > I would be grateful if you'd give me your opinion about the
>possibility of
> existing technology being used to cause particulate matter present
>within a
> sealed, moving, trackable, space to combine in such a way that the
> atmosphere is incompatible (sp?) with human life. Obviously, what
>I'm thinking
> about is the recent 'crash' of the EgyptAir jetliner, as well as,
>possibly, that
> golfer's Lear jet - maybe a practice run, but probably not just a
>random choice.
> >
> > Would it be necessary to introduce some sort of receiver (gaseous,
> technological) into the environment prior to the procedure? Is that
> already present in an aircraft environment?
> >
> > Thus my question, "How many parts/1000 were required" refered
>(sp?) to matter
> in the pressurized cockpit/cabin. I asked the question in a subject
>header as
> an attempt to elicit some response.
> >
> > I tend to discount the entire Giza/WorldShield hypothesis as
>fantasy and
> disinformation, although there is probably much that is of interest
>beneath said
> plateau.
> >
> > I would be most grateful for your thoughts on the matter.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > von Monke
> >
> > In the Country of the Blind the One-Eyed Man is King
>I am not a weapons expert by any means. I did find a possible example of
>external power source which disturbs an internal structure with having
>impact it - microwave and/or emf weapons??? Consider though sending
>questions to other sources and consider always the possibility of
>"One hypothetical could be a coordinated test launch of microwaves from
>anti-gravity experimental aircraft generating a plasma or
>pulse which results in a "streak of light" [so observed by witnesses
>thereof] on the night of July 17th, 1996 which targets TWA Flight 800.
>hypothesis guesses that the passage of TWA Flight 800 through a warp in
>space time continuum created by the plasma pulse or electromagnetic
>increases frictional resistance in one of the parts of fuel tank and
>a spark and an explosion which results in the death of 230 people. Our
>hypothesis could also explain why it is alleged that there wasn't any
>damage to the exterior fuselage - at least from the 90% of the plane
>has been recovered to date".
>Read the article below and judge for yourself
>PS My big question is - how do you generate an electromagnetic pulse
>microwaves??? This is implicit in our TWA 800 hypothesis and the crash
>Clinton's Chopper.
>***Article 13 of 83
>Subject: Secret Weapon Suspected in Crash of Clinton's Chopper
>From: (Anonymous)
>Date: 1997/01/08
>Newsgroups: misc.test,alt.testing.testing,alt.test
>Secret Weapon Suspected in Crash of Clinton's Chopper
> NOVEMBER 1996, PAGE 37
> Star-Wars Fratricide
> Secret Weapon Suspected in Crash of Clinton's Chopper
> by James L. Pate
>The crash of an Air Force C-130 Hercules aircraft on 17 August, killing
>eight crew members and a Secret Service agent on board, was a tragic end
>to the First Family's vacation in Wyoming's Grand Teton Mountains.
>The cause of the crash in the remote Gros Ventre Wilderness Area was not
>immediately known. A security communications van and other sensitive
>White House cargo were destroyed. President Bill Clinton expressed
>perfunctory condolences for the bereaved families after jetting back to
>Washington, and then took off for a Big Apple birthday bash.
>Part of the advance aviation entourage used to transport the vehicles
>other specialized equipment necessary for a traveling president, the
>C-130's crash became an immediate media focal point.
>The Washington Post reported on several crashes involving C-130s over
>past few years, and noted that the crash of the presidential equipment
>transport "is also the latest among several recent crashes involving
>military planes." The story included a sidebar highlighting recent
>aviation accidents, a list dating back to 1989.
>One crash was notably absent from the Post's list, particularly odd
>because the newspaper had reported it at the time. More recent than two
>of the eight incidents listed, it had twice as many fatalities -- four
>than one of the crashes mentioned, that of a Learjet in a California
>National Guard war game.
>The C-130 accident is the second time since Clinton took office that a
>White House aircraft has crashed. The first occurred 19 May 1993. That
>tragedy, which killed four Marines, was all the more noteworthy because
>it did not involve a support aircraft, but a helicopter used to fly the
>Most Americans assume a thorough, fair and impartial investigation is
>made to determine the cause of any military aviation accident, whether
>it's the C-130 in Wyoming or former Commerce Secretary Ron Brown's Air
>Force transport in Croatia.
>Frank Owens thought the Marine Corps would certainly do a thorough job
>find out who or what was responsible for the crash of a helicopter from
>Marine Corps Squadron One, or HMX-1, the prestigious presidential fleet
>of olive green, white-topped choppers. Owens, an archaeologist known to
>Maryland historians for his meticulous research and precise field work
>over the past 18 years had more than a casual interest in the crash of
>the presidential VH-60N Black Hawk in May 1993: Because he found the
>wreckage and the bodies.
>As months went by, Owens thought it odd that no one questioned him, even
>though he was the first person on the scene, less than a minute after
>crash, in a heavily wooded area across the Potomac River from the
>helicopter's home base at Quantico, Virginia.
>When he checked with others who also saw the helicopter fly an erratic
>path just prior to the crash, Owens learned they had not been questioned
>either. When he read the two official investigative reports, he noted
>enough errors -- statements that did not square factually with what he'd
>seen -- that he decided to investigate himself. "There were things that
>saw that day, and learned through my subsequent interviews with other
>witnesses and through research, that just didn't coincide with the
>government's two crash investigation reports," Owens said.
>But General Carl E. Mundy Jr., then commandant of the Marine Corps, in-
>sisted in a letter to the helicopter pilot's family almost a year after
>the crash, when questions arose about the validity of the government's
>findings, that "both of these investigations were carefully reviewed
>again, and no irregularities were discovered in their conduct... or
>The information and exhibits Frank Owens collected, including thousands
>of pieces of the aircraft and its contents excavated at the crash site
>many of them sharp, jagged pieces the Marine Corps failed to remove from
>the private property -- suggest a deliberate attempt to ignore facts and
>reach a quick, benign conclusion that would conceal the real cause of
>The G-Man Cometh
>Owens' findings also drew unwanted attention to a secret Star Wars test
>facility run by a Pentagon/Central Intelligence Agency contractor
>involved in directed, energy weapons (DEWs) research. It is located four
>miles from the crash site. He argues that physical evidence indicates
>Black Hawk helicopter crashed because of exposure to focused microwave
>Owens' controversial conclusions brought G-men to his door. (One was
>other than the G-man himself, G. Gordon Liddy, who also took Owens'
>findings seriously.) Before it was over, Owens would get a call from
>Clinton aide Bruce Lindsey. Another person, a longtime Owens friend who
>is a security specialist at the White House, visited Owens, looked at
>material and told him he'd "uncovered a black project" and should "back
>Owens built a sand-table scale model of the crash site and photographed
>it. A government investigator -- investigating Owens, not the crash --
>saw a photo copy of one such photograph and decided Owens had obtained
>tightly guarded satellite imagery. Owens was accused of illegally
>possessing classified information. Naval Investigative Service (NIS)
>agents checked him out as a spy for a foreign government. He got
>anonymous phone threats against him and his family if he pursued the
>crash. The calls were recorded.
>Finally, in what probably was an attempt by the government to portray
>as a wild-eyed conspiracy nut, military helicopters began
>buzzing his home in White Plains, Maryland, shaking the windows, scaring
>his family and annoying neighbors. The Marines deny it. He has it on
>Wednesday, 19 May 1993, was supposed to be a day off for Marine Major
>William S. Barkley, 39, one of only eight helicopter pilots authorized
>fly the president. According to his most recent fitness report, Barkley,
>executive maintenance officer for HMX-1, had "the highest flight hour
>total and most presidential flights and deployments in the 45-year
>history" of the unit.
>Major Barkley went to an awards ceremony that morning for his oldest
>Wes, then 14. He watched with pride as Wes was bestowed with a
>high-school letter for baseball. As often happened, though, Barkley
>received an electronic page from the squadron: Another pilot had
>forgotten his flight suit. They needed Barkley to fly. As he was about
>leave, Barkley slapped Wes on the back, gave him one of those firm,
>Corps handshakes and told his boy, poised on the brim of manhood, how
>he made his dad. "I'll see you tonight," Barkley told his son.
>Across the Potomac in Maryland, Frank Owens was looking for clues to
>something that happened over a century ago, unaware that he was about to
>be thrust into a contemporary historical mystery. He and one of his 38
>volunteers were excavating a Civil War-era Union Army campsite in
>Nanjemoy, only four miles by air from Quantico. A steady drizzle was
>falling. At about 1300, Owens called it a day.
>As they drove the back roads on the east side of the Potomac, Owens and
>his passenger noticed a VH-60N Black Hawk helicopter with a white top
>cross their route twice, flying in opposite directions. Moments later,
>they drove slowly along the narrow, tree-canopied Jacksontown Road,
>stopped. Just up a logging road lay the smashed helicopter.
>After telling another motorist to summon help, Owens and his assistant
>jogged 75 yards to the crash site. There was no fire. The aircraft nose
>had broken off. Owens found Maj. Barkley on the ground underneath, dead.
>A devout Christian, he said a prayer, kneeling next to the corpse.
>The Army veteran immediately noticed something odd. None of the four
>members was wearing flight helmets or gloves. And despite massive head
>injuries to all four, and multiple compound fractures, there was almost
>blood. (Armed Forces Institute of Pathology autopsies state the men died
>from "massive. whole body blunt inures" caused by the impact.)
>"I think they were dead before they hit the ground," Owens told Soldier
>Of Fortune.
>With an archaeologist's eye for detail, Owens noticed that spilled fuel
>had pooled by the broken tail section, away from the crew. (The Pentagon
>would later explain autopsy photos of apparent skin burns by describing
>them as chemical irritations caused by spilled fuel.) Despite the lack
>a fire, though, the men apparently had been exposed to tremendous heat.
>Two of the victims' backs were split along their spines, autopsy reports
>confirm. Joint ruptures at the elbows, knees and ankles, similar to a
>chicken leg left too long on the grill, were also noted. But there was
>charring of tissue. They seemed to have been heated from the inside out.
>The Nanjemoy fire and rescue service was the first agency to get to the
>scene, followed by Charles County sheriff's deputies and the state
>police. A Marine Corps helicopter pinpointed the spot and then another
>chopper flew in a security detail from Quantico. They took the names and
>phone numbers of Owens and others, excused everyone and roped off the
>>From the very beginning, the behavior of Marines involved in the crash
>follow-up seemed mysterious. Although the Marine Corps would later
>contend Barkley and crew were conducting a "routine maintenance flight,"
>an NIS report noted that "due to the presence of classified
>gear and crypto devices, access... was tightly controlled."
>Based on other government documents he obtained, which were reviewed by
>Soldier Of Fortune, Owens believes the helicopter was headed to its
>House stand-by location in Anacostia, the far southeastern section of
>District of Columbia, to relieve the stand-by helicopter that had a
>problem with a control pedal. Otherwise, the crashed aircraft would not
>have had the president's top-secret communications device, a
>on board. Owens claims the cryptograph had been activated.
>"They said they used all security precautions," Owens noted, "but they
>used local people to help transport the critical classified material out
>of there. They used locals' pick-up trucks to haul the stuff out. I
>talked to the people who helped do it. One woman said she saw them put
>stuff in boxes."
>The Marines also confiscated three rolls of 35mm film and a VHS video
>from the sheriff's department, evidence that was shredded. A month after
>the crash, the Quantico Marine command called the Nanjemoy rescue unit,
>ostensibly to offer them disaster-response training. The Leathernecks
>landed a CH-46 Sea Knight helicopter at a ball field across from the
>station. The briefing shocked many of the civilian rescue personnel.
>"Their spokesman, a sergeant, said that if there's any military aircraft
>in the future going down, and we're the first responders, we were not to
>give any first aid or CPR," recalled Billy Massey, a member of the fire
>and rescue unit who attended. "One of our medic units asked, if we don't
>know whether they're alive or dead, do we initiate first aid or at least
>check for vital signs?
>"They said, `Just leave them alone. If they look dead, assume they're
>dead.' We're not trained to do that," Massey said. "I don't care if it
>top-secret government stuff or just a construction accident. We're
>trained to go in there and save lives, and the first thing you do is
>check for vital signs."
>The session was videotaped, Massey said. When the Marines learned this,
>they confiscated the tape. Marine commanders at Quantico later denied
>statements attributed to the sergeant by Massey. They even denied to
>Owens that such a briefing occurred. But the landing of the CH-46 at the
>ball field was big enough news in the rural community to make the local
>As Owens continued for the next three years to compile information about
>the incident, other discrepancies were noted. The official crash reports
>said the helicopter skidded only a foot after hitting the ground. But
>Owens measured skid marks 11 feet long. Barkley's autopsy report
>incorrectly indicates his left femur was broken. Owens saw the compound
>fracture, but it was in Barkley's right thigh.
>Based on various ground radars, the crash reports include tables and
>graphs indicating the helicopter's airspeed, direction and position at
>given times over specific coordinates. But they fail to coincide with
>reports from witnesses (who were never interviewed by government
>investigators) who reported the aircraft at a much lower altitude, much
>lower speed and different flight path.
>The Marine Corps reported that three of the four rotor blades detached
>after the helicopter dipped into the trees. But the rotor attached to
>aircraft was the only one showing impact marks. The three loose blades
>were located almost 50 yards away, without any impact marks, suggesting
>they came loose in the air, not from impact with trees.
>Lending credence to this theory is the detachment of one of two input
>modules, a drive-shaft assembly located between the engine and main
>transmission. Owens found it resting 124 feet from the wrecked aircraft,
>leaning against a tree. Yet the 140-pound, three-foot high drive
>a key engine component does not show up on the official crash scene
>diagram. Owens thinks it was omitted because it would suggest a crash
>scenario inconsistent with official conclusions.
>Crash reports said the dead crewmen were cut out of their seats. Owens
>said Barkley was on the ground, and that his seat was destroyed. Another
>mystery: The Marine Corps said Barkley was the pilot. But Owens said he
>had been in the copilot's seat. The man Owens found in the command seat
>was the co-pilot, Capt. Scott J. Reynolds, 33, of Wasau, Wisconsin, a
>Persian Gulf War veteran and a pilot since 1987. Another crewman not in
>his seat was Staff Sergeant Brian D. Haney, 32, of North Ridgeville,
>Ohio. He flew that day as a quality-assurance specialist, the Marine
>Corps said. Haney had flown with President George Bush to Europe, across
>the country in the last presidential campaign and with the Bush family
>weekend getaways to Camp David.
>One witness who saw the helicopter fly over in the last few minutes
>before the crash described seeing someone standing in the open crew
>like he was about to jump. Another witness "saw a subject hanging out of
>the aircraft yelling before it went down," a local 911 log noted.
>witness, a woman, said the helicopter barely cleared electrical power
>lines at a location where the crash report puts its altitude as about
>1,600 feet.
>The person standing in the crew door likely was Haney. Both his legs had
>severe compound fractures, consistent with injuries sustained by someone
>who was standing up when the helicopter crashed.
>The fourth crash victim was Marine Sergeant Timothy D. Sabel, 27, of
>Ripon, Wisconsin. A Marine since 1984, Sabel was among 38 people on a
>transport helicopter that crashed in South Korea in 1989. Only 16
>survived. Sabel spent a month in the hospital and a year of
>before he was fit for duty. He then became a crew chief on a CH-53D. He
>had been assigned as a crew chief to HMX-1 only three months before his
>death. Sabel was the only person aboard who was a regular crew member on
>that particular aircraft.
>Fall Guys
>The official cause of the crash, according to the Marines, was the im-
>proper installation of a load demand spindle (LDS) cable collar, a small
>roll pin.
>"It's like linkage in a car," Owens explained. "If you put it in the
>right way, the helicopter flies. If you put it in the wrong way, it
>doesn't fly. There's one of these on each side of the engine. Two
>that I talked to at Sikorsky [the company that designed and builds Black
>Hawks] said if it had been at improper installation, it would have
>happened instantaneously and the helicopter would not take off."
>According to Marine maintenance records, the allegedly faulty
>installation of the LDS cable pins occurred about a month before the
>crash. In the interim, President Clinton had flown in the helicopter
>Washington, D.C. to the aircraft carrier Roosevelt near Norfolk, Va.,
>back again. The same Black Hawk helicopter had been flown earlier the
>of the crash.
>The official Marine Corps explanation on the cause of the crash is
>further complicated by the denial of the two men involved in removing,
>replacing and inspecting the LDS cable roll pins in April.
>In a handwritten statement, Sgt. Van McCleaf said he even consulted the
>manual before changing the roll pins, and personally consulted a senior
>noncommissioned officer, Sgt. Jaime Lara, to make sure the procedure was
>done correctly. McCleaf, who was soon discharged and now lives in
>Pennsylvania, said Lara helped him do a pull friction test on the cables
>and pins.
>Staff Sergeant William Heern conducted yet another inspection of the LDS
>cables and roll pins, and he did an additional torque test. He also
>personally questioned McCleaf and, in a handwritten statement, said the
>proper steps were followed and double-checked.
>Owens believes the aircraft suffered catastrophic mechanical failure in
>air after exposure to microwaves from an electromagnetic pulse (EMP)
>simulator at the Harry Diamond Laboratory at Blossom Point, Maryland,
>four miles from the crash site. EMP is the radio-wave emanation from a
>nuclear detonation, and it typically knocks out sensitive electronics.
>The secret Star Wars weapons development program was moved to Blossom
>from Woodbridge, Va., in 1988. A lawsuit forced the Virginia lab to shut
>down because of local electronic interference and the fear that a
>version of the test weapon being considered would endanger the health of
>people and animals, as well as the navigation of commercial aircraft
>approaching National Airport.
>The type of presidential helicopter that crashed in May 1993, the Black
>Hawk, has navigational and avionics systems that are very vulnerable to
>and microwave radiation interference. The aircraft frame acts as an
>to focus the heat energy. From 1980, when the Black Hawk went into
>to 1987, 48 crewmen were killed in 29 Black Hawk crashes.
>Vulnerable Electronics
>Five of those crashes occurred when the aircraft inexplicably nose-dived
>into the ground. Electronic interference with highly sensitive
>and avionics systems is believed to be the cause. In all five of those
>dive crashes, the aircraft were flying at less than 1,000 feet -- just
>in the crash of May 1993 -- when they suddenly spun out of control and
>to the ground.
>Owens and an engineering colleague conducted tests on pieces of wood
>paneling from the helicopter's executive cabin that were recovered from
>crash site. Noting that some pieces of the paneling were charred only
>inside, Owens and the engineer placed some uncharred pieces in a
>microwave oven and turned it on. Those test pieces achieved an
>similar to the charred pieces from the crash.
>A piece of the helicopter's aluminum frame was similarly tested. The
>honeycombed frame consists of an exterior surface of fiber-filled
>synthetic resin encasing an aluminum core. The resin becomes flexible at
>200-300 degrees F, Aluminum melts at about 1,000 degrees F. Synthetic
>resins are "transparent" to microwave radiation (i.e. they do not absorb
>microwave energy and convert it to heat; aluminum does). Pieces of the
>aircraft frame were recovered from the crash site on which the synthetic
>was firm and undamaged -- yet the aluminum substrate had melted.
>One assessment prepared for Harry Diamond Labs warns that EMP tests
>offshore have killed large numbers of fish, and that animals exposed to
>exhibit such abnormal behavioral effects as "permanent or temporary
>navigational... disorientation, fright responses and... electrical
>including death by electrocution [and] tissue heating [caused] by energy
>One of the first human symptoms of exposure to EMP or microwave
>is vision failure, caused when the fluid in the eye is heated. This
>explain, Owens said, why the disoriented crew flew right over an open,
>plowed field -- an ideal emergency landing spot -- before crashing.
>Major Barkley, who'd told his son he'd see him that night, probably
>couldn't see anything when he died, blinded by the government he so
>faithfully served.
>"I didn't see him that night," Wes Barkley would recall sadly at his
>father's funeral service in Hickory, North Carolina. "But I've seen him
>ever since, every time I look in the mirror... All of us have a little
>bit of dad in us. And as long as we do, my dad will never die."
>Copyright © 1996 Deja News, Inc. All rights reserved.
>In the Country of the Blind the One-Eyed Man is King

In the Country of the Blind the One-Eyed Man is King

Subject: 990/Recorder/Tesla/etc.
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
X-MIME-Autoconverted: from 8bit to base64 by id GAA26977