Who really was elected November 7th,
Date: 11/10/00 9:22:48 PM Pacific Standard Time
You heard it here first, November 7th, 2000, Hillary Clinton was elected
the 44th President of the United States.
Whoa you say? Here's what happen and what will happen.
1. The winner of the 43rd Presidency does not get a clean or clear
mandate. Bush gets in but the election is tainted.
2. For 4 years he's hated by 50% of Americans for stealing the
election, and getting the job only because "somebody cheated".
3. The Congress will now be split enough to roadblock Bush
4. The economy will have to slow down during the next four years -
look at the Reagan/Bush cycle.
5. Hillary is now Senator in the State with the most electoral votes.
6. Al Gore looks like a loser, so in 2004 Hillary will be "swept"
into the nomination by the dems.
7. All she has to carry in NOvember 2004 is New York, California,
Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois and Ohio ( or three other
states with 5 electoral votes).
8. After this election, nobody named Bush will get lected again in
Florida, Rodham is from Illinois, its going to be a cake walk.
All the Democratic Patry has to do is shut down the Bush Administration.
The have the numbers to do it. They will spend the next four years, not
working togther but doing everything they can to make Bush look bad.
Can it be stopped? I don't think so, not so long at 49.1% of America
thinks with its feelings and not its head.
Then of course there the whole issue of the "First Husband"!
Good luck to us all, we're going to need it!